Composition: Each ml contains
For the treatment of:
Cattle: Complex pneumonia, shipping fever, pasteurellosis due to P. multocida; arthritis, foot-rot; metritis caused by Actinomyces pyogenes; leptospirosis.
Swine: Enzootic pneumonia (EP), ashma, actinobacillary pleuropneumoniae (APP), mycoplasma arthritis; dysentery, spirochetosis of colon, spirochaete enterocolitis due to Serpulina hyodysenteriae, infectious atrophic rhinitis as well as gastrointestinal superinfection such as diarrhea, Roundworm infection, coccidiosis.
Poultry: CRD, CCRD, sinusitis.
Administration & Dosage:
Average dose: 10 - 15 mg / kg of b.w., once daily for 3 - 5 days. In cases of mycoplasmal diseases, prolonged effect for 5 - 7 days.
- Cattle: 6 - 7 ml / 100 kg of b.w.
- Dysentery treatment: 1 ml / 12 - 15 kg of b.w. by a single dose
- EP and Mycoplasma arthritis treatment: 1.5 ml / 12 kg of b.w. for 3 days
- APP treament: 2 ml / 12 kg of b.w.
- Poultry: dilute 1.5 - 2 ml / 1 liter of drinking water.
Withdraw 10 days before slaughter.
Withdraw 3 days before milk collection.
Vial of 100 ml.
Veterinary use only